Thursday, November 8, 2018

SELF REPORT III (TEACHING PLAN)

Curriculum

The School's follow curriculum from Philippines Education's Department, it is K to 12 curriculum, here there are six grades for elementary, four grades for junior high school, and two grades for senior high school. But, since the UST Junior High School is a private school, they are a little modifying the concepts from the government, like the distribution of the subject matter. The UST Junior High School used the Brain Based Learning concepts which is based on the function and structure of the human brain.

Teaching Plan (Science Subject)

Before teaching, I was required to make Lesson plans. So, the learning can be carried out in a structured manner. I created my lesson plan with the guidance from my mentor, Mr. Sandoval, who was very diligent and patient in teaching and giving directions to me. The format of lesson plan itself is very different with the format that used in Indonesia, so I have to work a little harder to create my own lesson plan. Here is the example of my lesson plan.


You can click it here to see my complete Brain Based Learning Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment